We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip No More "Upload Approval"

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good News,

I believe I figured out how to disable the “Upload Approval” part of the photo gallery! :waves: Now you can upload all the pics you want and they should appear instantly, no more waiting! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh ok, why didn’t you ask? icon_wink.gif

I went through the same thing with my gallery long ago….

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oh ok, why didn’t you ask? icon_wink.gif

I went through the same thing with my gallery long ago….

I should have asked! :doh: I looked all through the config and everything but I couldn’t find anything about upload approval. Then today I was poking around in the group permissions and there it was. w00t.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Good job, and good timing, I am have CD disk full of stuff for here. I am going to upload it tomorrow.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Good job, and good timing, I am have CD disk full of stuff for here. I am going to upload it tomorrow.

Ok great! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

So you got that issue fixed, but have you got “Admin Batch Upload” figured out? icon_wink.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea! Now I can really cut loose. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    So you got that issue fixed, but have you got “Admin Batch Upload” figured out?

Yep, I use that for uploading all my car show pics (all 1400 of them). I don’t think users can use that because it requires ftp access..

Quote:
    Yea! Now I can really cut loose

Excellent!
    thumbsup.gif w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the next few days I will enact a massive upload to the album. I have started with pictures from the 2002 Houston Auto Show and we will build from there, basically copying over the images from my hard drive.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If you want we can add those to Car Shows from Years Past, right on the front page. Just let me know the names of the albums and I’ll create them. Then you can upload directly into them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a way we can transfer the album from my section to the car shows section? I have uploaded 45 photos and if we can help it, I’d rather do a transfer than upload all the photos and text. icon_scratch.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Is there a way we can transfer the album from my section to the car shows section? I have uploaded 45 photos and if we can help it, I’d rather do a transfer than upload all the photos and text. icon_scratch.gif

We can tranfer the whole album to the car shows section, I’ll do it today. I’ll then give you permissions to upload directly to it.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.