We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Pardeeville Community Car Show 2013 Re: Pardeeville Community Car Show 2013

circletrack
Participant
Bigbluetruck wrote:
I see that from 1991 to present they are still putting cars and trucks in the same class. I think that that these 2 classes have enough entrants to allow them to have there own separate class.Maybe change some of the year classes or combine some of the more obsolete classes to make room for the newer cars and trucks which are growing in popularity with the newer generation of car show people.How fair is it for me to put my highly modified truck in a class that includes vehicles that are pretty much stock. Then you have judges who prefer a certain brand of vehicle and judge there class according to their own tastes and not on the merit of the vehicles in that particular class. Its seems that with this show nothing has changed and I see it possibly suffering in the years to come, they cater to the old school car people but really do nothing for the up and coming crowd who are showing newer vehicles.

You have no idea how much thought and work is put into this show. A show this big will never make everyone happy, but they work hard at trying. It’s very unfair to pick on judges at any show, unless you’ve done it and realize how hard it is – you give up your entire day to VOLUNTEER to help someone else, and rarely get any thanks for it, more than likely just the opposite. I don’t like to discourage anyone from attending shows, but maybe it’s best you skip this one and find another show that suits your needs better?