We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows 2012 Belleville Car Show Re: Re: 2012 Belleville Car Show

Bigbluetruck
Participant

I`m not like you who probably has money to burn. i`m on a very limited income because of a work related injury and every penny counts. It is more inportant for me to use ten dollars to feed my family than to waste it on something like this show. And don`t tell me you never expect to win at car shows, i hear this all the time at shows and those that say this are the biggest cry babies when they don`t win.All i`ve ever asked from any show is be fair and if i lose to a better ride so be it but if i lose to someone because he is sleeping with the judges sister or mother or gets the good ol boy vote then ya i get a little pissed off. If you win its probably because you have a club or friends throwing votes your way. Don`t jump on my ass because i decide for whatever reason not to attend a show.