We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip 10 worst cars of all time

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

10 – 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Diesel
    9 – 1957 Trabant
    8 – 1982 Cadillac Cimarron
    7 – 1958 Edsel Corsair
    6 – 2003 Saturn Ion
    5 – 1971 Chevrolet Vega
    4 – 1987 Yugo
    3 – 1955 BMW Isetta
    2 – 1974 Ford Mustang
    1 – 2001 Pontiac Aztek

I can’t disagree with that list.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    thekcarguy
    Participant

can’t forget citation and their steering issues, the ford fairmont for being a worthless dog.

lordairgtar
    Participant
    thekcarguy wrote:
    can’t forget citation and their steering issues, the ford fairmont for being a worthless dog.

Sez the guy driving a K Car LOLs … just kidding. I had a Mercury Marquis Brougham station wagon that was actually pretty nice considering its Fairmont roots. Fox platforms were also the basis for the longest lived Mustang series. The only cars on that list that were truly awful are the Trabant and the Yugo…awesome auto technologies from the old Soviet satellites, East Germany and Yugoslavia…and those two countries no longer exist much like the cars they produced.

GTO Man

I happen to like Edsel’s, they were a big car with large engines. A unique design. The ones I agree with on the list are the Trabant(never seen one), Yugo, the Cimarron(Cadillac should not produce an economy version of any of their cars), and the Aztek(a 5 year old child could of designed it better).

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Cimmarron 2nded dont forget about that ridiculous little Catera Cadillac made in the 90’s either…also the late 80’s Toyota Tercel.

jonmandude
    Participant

What? No Prius on the list? Or is that just the most annoying car ever built? Or is that just the drivers of Prius’?

Sorry, felt like a chuckle

thekcarguy
    Participant

When ever I downshift I do it next to a prius just so the drivers can hear my car hurting our environment :woohoo:

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

The Prius does not emit much smog,but does emit excessive amounts of smug.

moparkid25
    Participant
    78cruisingwagon wrote:
    The Prius does not emit much smog,but does emit excessive amounts of smug.

The Prius owners don’t hold a candle to the electric car people. They like to brag about how they don’t buy any fuel while all of that coal is burned to create the electricity for them to drive 40 miles at a time :whistle:

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.