We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions 110 Octane or better fuel in Madison area?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

anyone know where I can get 110 race fuel for my car? Ive been driving to Evansville from Deerfield for their 110 ( $ 4.97 )gal.? The ’69 stang takes 1/4 tank just to get there & back.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Zurbuchen Oil in Verona oil sells racing fuel. Also Moore’s on Mineral Point at Glenway sells racing fuel. It is about $5/’gallon.

moparkid25
    Participant

I buy mine mine at Zubuchen’s in Verona and also at Moores like GTO Man said. You can also buy it at Meffert’s in Waunakee.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Zurbuchen in Verona no longer sells racing fuel.

Is my only local option Moore’s at this point? Thanks.

GTO Man

There is a station in Waunakee that sells it also. Moore’s and the station in Waunakee is about 6.75/gallon. I’m not sure of the station name in Waunakee, I believe it is a BP.

moparkid25
    Participant

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    There is a station in Waunakee that sells it also. Moore’s and the station in Waunakee is about 6.75/gallon. I’m not sure of the station name in Waunakee, I believe it is a BP.

Meffert Oil in Waunakee. There’s also a BP station in Janesville on HWY 51 (in the vicinity of the GM Plant) that sells race fuels too…

Anonymous
    Inactive

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:

I live south of Madison, near Paoli. Looks like Moore’s is the closest option for me now.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.