We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet 1968 Pontiac GTO Floor Mats

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Original rubber floor mats from a 1968 GTO convertible. Interior color was red, mats are for a red interior. Great condition. Will post some pics. $100

Contact me at martjnm@sbcglobal.net

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    Original rubber floor mats from a 1968 GTO convertible. Interior color was red, mats are for a red interior. Great condition. Will post some pics. $100

Contact me at martjnm@sbcglobal.net

New Price $50 – cheap at twice the price

Anonymous
    Inactive

GTO Man,

My suggestion would be to post these for sale (auction style or in a Buy It Now format) on Ebay. I am selling off NOS and EOM vintage Mustang parts that I have accumulated and not used on my restoration, and I am having good luck on Ebay. I am not thrilled with current shipping charges and the Final Value Fees charged by Ebay, but I am selling what gets listed.

Marshall

GTO Man

Get em while there hot. Car owners are pounding down the door for these. $50 for the set.

moparkid25
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:
    Get em while there hot. Car owners are pounding down the door for these. $50 for the set.

I can tell :whistle:

Are they the same as a 1970? I know a guy who bought one… Though he hasn’t yet had the chance to get the carpets dirty yet :(

GTO Man

Too late you all missed out, they are sold!!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.