We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions 1970 Mustang Mach 1 in the paper……

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just in case anyone out there is interested…………

There is a 1970 Mustang, Mach 1, Jade Green, 351W, Auto, advertised in todays Wisconsin State Journal. If I am not mistaken, it is listed at 26.5K, and it is listed as “restored”. I do not know if I know the car or not or whether I saw the car at any of the shows last year, but a nice restored Mach 1, is certainly an investment quality car nowadays.

Marshall

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

That sounds like it could be a pretty good deal. Marshall, have you been out to Spring Green Motors lately? From the site I see he has a pretty good selection. The Shelby’s he had didn’t last long.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did make one trip out in late fall/early winter. I was really looking long and hard at the GT350 Hertz Clone that will be painted by the Ring Brothers, also out in Spring Green. I enjoyed the pleasant drive out and the wonderful hospitality from 70boss. It’s a pleasure to see someone who has a passion for american muscle who also makes his living from them. I expect that within a couple of months, the lot will be full and there will be lots of interesting cars coming and going from Spring Green Motors.
    Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That really is a great job, he’s lucky that he can turn his true passion into his career!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.