Welcome Forum The Drag Strip 2005 Winter Projects

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Does anybody have any winter projects planned?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I certainly do.

I plan to replace a windshield and install a new headliner. In addition, I have a long list of small items to take care of and check off the list, also. I almost forgot another item, also. I definitely want to do something about a showboard or signboard for next year.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Marshall are you planning on having a dash plaques board made as well, so that you can display all the shows that you’ve been to?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I plan on looking for a nova to start working on if I catch up on bills now that I am working full time again and if I pick up enough side jobs. Have to see what heating bills are this winter. Also would like to get my Ford f150 running again before winter. Its been sitting for two years because I got sick of dealing with it and stuff breaking. Miss playing in the snow with the 4 wheel drive and being able to haul stuff when needed. Don’t know if I could keep gas in it though.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I plan on looking for a nova to start working on if I catch up on bills now that I am working full time again and if I pick up enough side jobs. Have to see what heating bills are this winter. Also would like to get my Ford f150 running again before winter. Its been sitting for two years because I got sick of dealing with it and stuff breaking. Miss playing in the snow with the 4 wheel drive and being able to haul stuff when needed. Don’t know if I could keep gas in it though.

Sounds like you’ve got plenty of fun projects for the long winter months!!! icon_punk.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Repair Transmission on 2 AMC’s (67 & 70)
    Wheel Cylenders on 56 Olds
    Brake Line on 70 AMC & 67 Olds.
    Engine on 66 Jeep
    Window on 60 Olds

Rust on ALL!! BangHead.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.