We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions 2013 Tesla Model S P85 vs 2014 Chevrolet Corvette

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Very impressive. Just think if Nascar used electric cars, how quiet it would be. They could eliminate some members of the pit crew.

lordairgtar
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:
    Very impressive. Just think if Nascar used electric cars, how quiet it would be. They could eliminate some members of the pit crew.

Yeah. The guy who holds the gas can would have a plug. LOL. Impressive race here. Electrics are all torque until the very top end at max output. The Vette’s torque is like most piston powered sports cars I guess. I would imagine the Vette’s winning race number two was because the power output of the Tesla was now spent from the first.

GTO Man

New Jersey passed a law making it illegal for Tesla to sell directly to the public. The dealerships must be afraid of something, like losing their monopoly. Automobiles are like anything else, there should be more than one way to sell them. What is the hourly rate these days at dealships for repairs, etc? I believe it is at least $100/hour.

jonmandude
    Participant

The hourly rate, at least in our competition, ranges from $90-125/hour

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.