We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows 4th Annual Saturday in the Park Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

[article]1805[/article]

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

179984_3352660575218_424672149_n.jpg

lordairgtar
    Participant

I do not understand the complaints. As a member of Wisconsin Street Rod Association, I can say that the work involved planning, setting up, getting trophies, t-shirts made, paying the venue and insurance, et cetera for a yearly show that brings in that many cars every year (especially a four year old show) is a task that is quite monumental in scope. No, you won’t please everyone…and it would be a fools errand to try. The Road Apples do a great job doing this show and I am proud to have been a part of it the first three years. I will say that those who are upset over such small things as class placement ought to try and create a show that 99% of the people enjoy. Kudos to Road Apples for a job well done. I am The Mighty Lord Air Gtar…and I told you so!

circletrack
    Participant

Received several nice comments about the show today at Blanchardville, very appreciated, thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.