We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows 5-23 Road Apples Cruise Night – Photos

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I went to the Road Apples Cruise night today at Culvers on the east side. The weather was nice and there was a good turnout of cars. Its a great way to break up the week and have a mini car show between weekends. Thanks to all the Road Apples for organizing it! In case you couldn’t make it here are the photos:

Cruise Night Photos

A couple of them:
    normal_Road%20Apples%20-%20Culvers%20Cruise%20Night%20001.jpg

normal_Road%20Apples%20-%20Culvers%20Cruise%20Night%20023.jpg

normal_Road%20Apples%20-%20Culvers%20Cruise%20Night%20005.jpg

normal_Road%20Apples%20-%20Culvers%20Cruise%20Night%20024.jpg

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I did a drive by 7:30 on my way back from Fitchburg. If the weather is nice next tuesday I’ll hit up this show.

circletrack
    Participant

Glad you were able to join us, love the pictures! We did have a nice turnout ~ over 40 cars for the first night! Lots of new people this year, which is always nice to see! The next few weeks will get even better!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It was a great time, glad I could come! Is this a weekly event now continuing into the summer?

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, our cruise nights are every Tuesday (weather permitting) through the end of September. On June 13 Q106 will be joining us to raise funds for St. Jude, along with raffles and all kinds of fun stuff! Make sure to come out that night!

What car did you have?

GTO Man

Yes, it was a good time. Alot of nice cars and the weather was perfect.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.