We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip ’64 Plymouth Valiant

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Congtrats on your site. Though these days I drive the most ordinary of vehicles, a Dodge Caravan, I have fond memories of my Plymouth Valiant.

1964_Plymouth_Valiant_ad.jpg[/url]

Mine was fire engine red on top and midnight black along the bottom, and had fat tires in back. It was just for show, though, as the old push-button automatic transmission (look at the last picture, on the dashboard, to the left of the steering wheel) and unkillable slant-6 engine, not the V8 described here, would take it from 0 to 60 …in about 60 . But I thought it sure looked good.

64inside.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Mine was fire engine red on top and midnight black along the bottom, and had fat tires in back. It was just for show, though, as the old push-button automatic transmission (look at the last picture, on the dashboard, to the left of the steering wheel) and unkillable slant-6 engine, not the V8 described here, would take it from 0 to 60 …in about 60 . But I thought it sure looked good.

Red and black, a nice combination!! The push-button transmission is cool, you don’t see it too often.

If you want why don’t you register a username over at our Photo Gallery:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/index.php
    and post some pics, especially for those members who don’t have access to VH OT. 😉

GTO Man

That is a nice looking Valiant. It must of been pretty fast with a V-8. They were a pretty light car. You don’t see many at car shows.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    That is a nice looking Valiant. It must of been pretty fast with a V-8. They were a pretty light car. You don’t see many at car shows.

No you don’t. In fact I can’t remember if we even saw one this last year.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.