We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions A Couple of New Mustangs at Spring Green Motors

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed that our friend at Spring Green Motors posted pictures of that newly arrived 66 Mustang Fastback GT (wimbleton white with black vinyl deluxe pony interior) on his website. Actually- a good looking classic ride, with lots of investment return potential if it is a real GT with the Pony interior. The price is certainly in the ballpark depending on how it drives and the undercarriage and rust or lack thereof.

Also, he has listed a California Special coupe to his inventory with pictures of this car posted, also.

I am tempted to drive out and take a look for myself.

Marshall

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That would be great if its a real GT with Pony interior!! I’d love to see that! icon_punk.gif I know the guys at spring green are doing all they can to not let the car show season end, but unfortunately the cold weather here has killed it

GTO Man

I looked at the cars, they look good. I will say he has reasonable prices if they are what he says they are. It is nice to see a dealer with prices that the average person might be able to afford for a nice collector car. I think too many dealers try to deal in only the very high end cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tentatively, I am planning to drive out on Friday in the AM and take a good long look at the 66 GT Fastback. I’ll do another post if there is any info to report. I don’t have any plans to try and purchase this one, just take a good look at it. I just have this thing about Mustang Fastbacks and learning all that I can about these particular cars.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well its especially important and exciting for you since you own a mustang! icon_punk.gif Let us know what you find out when you go!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The 66 fastback will be leaving shortly to it’s new home in North Carolina! Marshall…thanks for the visit!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it found a new home, it sounds like a great car! :D

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.