Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Absent

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    I have to stop in real quick to say Im sorry I have not been in for a while . crybaby2.gif SORRY . I have been run over with things to do including house shopping and possibley a new shop location . I know we just added on last year but we have found a few homes with some nice wooded acres and I like nothing better to have a shop in the middle of a wooded area and of the main drag so I can get something done during the day without interuptions. Any ways I would like to bragg a little the last show we sponsored at the fair grounds went very well we had our shop down there to play with some english wheels and we met even more fine folks that in the year to come will be useing us for our services. Best of all we got a visit from Don (19Chevelle69) and his lovely wife Tracy wich made our week end a huge plus. I would really like to kid knapp them but I think that might get me in a bit of trouble with there folks back home. Hopfully this winter will slow our to do list down a bit and I can kick back and drop in more often . Garibaldi thanks for leaving the light on see you guys as soon as I can . jumpy.gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

Thanks, Good Luck Prostreet

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good luck Steve! icon_punk.gif The light will always be on, hope to see you soon! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the kind words Steve.

As always, the pleasure was all mine. I always look forward to visiting you and your family…

GTO Man

Thanks for checking in Steve. Glad things are going well.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.