We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Added the new Waterloo Gallery

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’ve added the new Waterloo Car Show to the photo gallery. Lots of very nice cars. It was a nice setting too in a secluded park.
    Enjoy! :gears:

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice variety of cars, and great picture coverage. ‘scuse my ignorance, but Waterloo “where”?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Nice variety of cars, and great picture coverage. ‘scuse my ignorance, but Waterloo “where”?

Waterloo, Wisconsin. Just to make it easier I just made most of the car shows by what town they were in in Wisconsin. Klassarama is not a place in Wisconsin, however, it was a show in Madison. Thanks, there were alot of nice cars there, it was a very good show!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really nice ones in there :)
    Thank you for sharing this :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:

No problem, glad to do it!! If you want any of them in higher resolution for your desktop background let me know and I’ll send it to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I figured it was probably in Wisconsin, but I had to ask because there’s also a Waterloo here in Iowa, about 50 miles north of me. But “your” show looked like it was a good one.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I figured it was probably in Wisconsin, but I had to ask because there’s also a Waterloo here in Iowa, about 50 miles north of me. But “your” show looked like it was a good one.

Yeah I’ve heard of Waterloo Iowa as well. Is there a show there?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

No problem, glad to do it!! If you want any of them in higher resolution for your desktop background let me know and I’ll send it to you.

Thank you, be sure I’ll let you know thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Thank you, be sure I’ll let you know thumbsup.gif

No Problem! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

Not that I know of. But there was a pretty decent Rod & Custom show in a little town called Monticello, about 20 miles away, that was held in late February. I think it was their 30th annual show; they had a good variety of cars from full customs to street rods. One guy had a dead-on replica of the yellow ’32 Ford from the American Grafitti movie… I could send you a couple of shots of it if you’re interested, and if I knew how to post pics. Let me know.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Not that I know of. But there was a pretty decent Rod & Custom show in a little town called Monticello, about 20 miles away, that was held in late February. I think it was their 30th annual show; they had a good variety of cars from full customs to street rods. One guy had a dead-on replica of the yellow ’32 Ford from the American Grafitti movie… I could send you a couple of shots of it if you’re interested, and if I knew how to post pics. Let me know.

Sure that would be great!!! If you want you can sign up for a free account in the Photo Gallery and post the pics there. You have unlimited room. As far as posting in a thread just view the image in the Photo Gallery and then copy that url. Now in your post where you want the image click the IMG button, then paste the url, then click the IMG button again. Hope this helps!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.