We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Another Car Show Cancellation

• Creator
    Topic
    Gunner
    Participant

The annual Pardeeville Car Show for 2020 has been cancelled. It was originally scheduled for Sept 5th. Next year’s show (2021) has been scheduled for Sep 4th, 2021.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gunner
    Participant

There are very few car shows left standing, for this year. I haven’t seen any updates on the show scheduled for Aug 22d at the VFW in Madison. I haven’t seen any updates on the annual Beloit Autorama Car Show. The Mount Vernon Car Show has been postponed and tentatively rescheduled for Sept 19th (subject to change). Any others that I have forgotten about?

Gunner
    Participant

The annual Spring Green Car Show for 2020 has been cancelled.

GTO Man

Looks like Beloit Autorama has been cancelled, would of been the 44th Annual.

Beloit Autorama Link

Gunner
    Participant

This is the second year, in a row, that the Beloit Autorama has been cancelled. Last year, it was standing water and soft ground that caused the event to be cancelled.

GTO Man

Hopefully Beloit Autorama survives.

Unfortunately this country is in such a mess with no easy way out at this point. A lost year as far as car shows and many other things. The worst thing being we have lost over 150,000 lives.

moparkid25
    Participant

Springdale Lutheran Church cancelled their show for August 22. They are instead hosting a cruise that day.

Mt. Vernon’s show will be cancelled for 9/19 unless the State GOP gets their heads out of their asses and puts and end to Evers reign of terror.

I’m so done with 2020, and the bullshit that came with it.

Gunner
    Participant

I completely agree. Frustration to the point of being seriously overwhelmed by everything going on.

GTO Man

2020 is definitely an eye opener, people in this country have not had to sacrifice for many decades, and it shows.

Unfortunately instead of the country pulling together it has pulled apart to a great extent.

GTO Man

Fall Jefferson has been cancelled for this year.

Madison Classics

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.