We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Automotion ’22

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

I pre-registered again this year, it is nice to get out for the weekend. Hopefully it’s warm and dry, otherwise I’ll be going up for the weekend in my truck.

I’m also curious to see how the local government handles the entitled, spoiled, never spanked or told no crowd. Last year, on the eve of automotion there was a crash into a crowd of spectators on the parkway by a drunk kid in his mustang. Two people were seriously injured. This is just one of the behaviors that are effecting attendance. Mt. Olympus will rent rooms to anyone with a pulse. The drunk kids partying all weekend aren’t really there for the car show. Very few show attendees want to cruise and drive there stuff around other than from the motel to the show and back.

My days of clubbing it up and going to the show hung over are behind me. I’m not really a “kid” anymore! I don’t know how people had the patience to put up with my shenanigans, or perhaps I wasn’t pinhead kids are today? Lol we all know better on that 🙂 Unfortunately I think it will be more of the same, which kinda sucks.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.