We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Back Up on the Forum

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thought I would post and let my friends (you guys) know that I am back up on the forum, as I have been out and gone for awhile.

Was suffering this past weekend from Weekend Car Show Withdrawal, so I had to get the Mustang out and go cruisin. I simply forgot to come home Saturday evening and ended up in the doghouse with the wife, but it was worth it. Have you ever seen more perfect weather than what we had on Saturday and Sunday. Both days would have been perfect for a judged car show anywhere within driving distance of Madison!!!

I am not ready to put my car away for the long winter, even though I have ordered a cord of firewood and done the things that we do to get ready for winter. Boy, oh boy, I have even moved the snow shovels and the snow thrower into the front of the garage.

Anyways, I am back up and have some emails to answer but be patient with me, as I am trying to arrange some last minute upgrades on the fastback before the cover goes on the final time for this season. (Headliner replacement, windshield replacement, a 3 point belt system – lap and shoulder belts, and some performance suspension upgrades ).

Marshall

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that you’re back Marshall! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Not too many new things here, just a few little tweaks added to the forum. This weekend and these last few days have been beautiful!! I’ve also been suffering from Car Show Withdrawl, it is a very real sickness, we need our weekly fix!! icon_applause.gif

Please let me know if you think of anything to make the site better or easier to use, I’m always trying to tweak and improve it

GTO Man

Marshall

As you said this past weekend would of been perfect for a car show. It is too bad they can’t be put together on short notice. It was a nice weekend for a drive. I hate to think of putting the cars away. Today would of been a nice day for a drive, unfortunately it may of been the last fairly warm day of the year.

Nick

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.