We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Battlestar Galactica

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If you didn’t get a chance to catch it the first time around BSG will be starting over again tomorrow night on the scifi channel. I would really recommend watching it, its a very good series and has been hailed the most important scifi show since TOS. Its on at 9:00 PM Central Time in the US.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have most of the episodes recorded on my DVR so it’s nice to pull up an episode and watch at your convenience.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I have most of the episodes recorded on my DVR so it’s nice to pull up an episode and watch at your convenience.

It must be nice having a DVR, I’m stuck with a VCR for now!

montefrazer
    Participant

I was some what undecided on this new version since I watched the original series, but the last episode got me. Looking forward to the next episode to see where it goes. Lots of plot twists possible with that ending.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I was some what undecided on this new version since I watched the original series, but the last episode got me. Looking forward to the next episode to see where it goes. Lots of plot twists possible with that ending.

I know, the last episode was so good! The last 3 minutes were really unbelieveable!!
    Here’s a topic specifically about that episode:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.