We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Bed Time

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Weird Topic ? Not so much in fact… Any night owls around ?
    It is 3:00AM or almost now here in France…

But I was wondering : what time do you usually go to bed ?

OMG I have to be up in 5 hours ! :D

See you tomorrow icon_wink.gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Weird Topic ? Not so much in fact… Any night owls around ?
    It is 3:00AM or almost now here in France…

But I was wondering : what time do you usually go to bed ?

OMG I have to be up in 5 hours ! :D

See you tomorrow icon_wink.gif

Talk to you later! Usually I try to hit the sack by 11:30 or midnight, seeing as how I have to get up early. Unforunately I always run out of time to do all that I want to do every day, does anyone else have this problem?

hpdog259962
    Participant

I’m a night owl, but I’m on CB, not Internet

montefrazer
    Participant

“Talk to you later! Usually I try to hit the sack by 11:30 or midnight, seeing as how I have to get up early. Unforunately I always run out of time to do all that I want to do every day, does anyone else have this problem?”

I try to be in bed by 10 PM because I’m up at 4 AM, but I don’t always make it. icon_sad.gif I’m still trying to make up the hour I lost because of Daylight Savings Time. icon_rolleyes.gif Bed time when I sign off here….Yawn ZZZZ. Huh, what? Yea, I’m awake.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    “Talk to you later! Usually I try to hit the sack by 11:30 or midnight, seeing as how I have to get up early. Unforunately I always run out of time to do all that I want to do every day, does anyone else have this problem?”

I try to be in bed by 10 PM because I’m up at 4 AM, but I don’t always make it. icon_sad.gif I’m still trying to make up the hour I lost because of Daylight Savings Time. icon_rolleyes.gif Bed time when I sign off here….Yawn ZZZZ. Huh, what? Yea, I’m awake.

I know what you mean, I’m still trying to adjust to Daylight Savings too. BangHead.gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.