We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Benchmark Classics

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

I hear there is a for lease sign in front of Benchmark…. with some smaller sign they are moving? I checked the website and didn’t see any news there.

Let’s hope they don’t pack up the cars without telling the owners! ;)

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I drove by Benchmark this past weekend and the show room was empty. They must of rented out their current location and are moving to their new one?

GTO Man

I stopped at Benchmark the other day, there was a sign on the door, ‘Closed for Renovation’. Looks like they may be staying there and changing things to suit them.

moparkid25
    Participant

They advertise on WIBA that they are doing insurance work now for “daily drivers”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick – Did you notice if they have rotated their inventory and brought in some new cars, or is it the same cars they have had for awhile? Do they still have the Tucker?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m interested to see how the new place looks. I’m surprised that they didn’t move as I thought that deal was already set

circletrack
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    They advertise on WIBA that they are doing insurance work now for “daily drivers”.

And tinting windows and just about everything else someone would need. Not sure if that’s a good sign or not, times are tough!

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.