We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Can’t wait for the ’09 Dells show!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Today was gorgeous outside, made me think of all the fun I have every year in the Dells for Automotion.

But then I look at the calendar and realize I’ve still got to wait a month yet :ohmy:

The Dells is the Daytona 500 of car shows, it starts the season and sets the field – so to speak.

I hope the next 30 days fly’s by 👿

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Allot of cars will be coming out of hibernation in the next couple of days. Automotion is a great show early in the season.

Amigo2k

I know I wish I had mine ready to roll… the next 2 days look perfect for taking a cruise.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m rolling the pony car out this weekend to do some routine maintenance (fluids, filters, coolant, etc.) But, I am not gonna roll too far for now. I have made arrangements with Capital City Auto to do some work next week in their shop (clutch replacement). Hopefully, the car will be back together for the Sunday
    Show at Jefferson.

The long range (10 day) weather forecast looks like it will be a spectacular weekend for Spring Jefferson. It’s been a long while since we had good weather for this show!

Marshall

GTO Man

Lets hope the weather is good for Jefferson, they deserve some good weather.

circletrack
    Participant

I’m right there with you! We always look forward to this show, a weekend away! The Chevelle is still in storage, will be until a week or two before the show. Let’s hope we get TWO good days of weather this year, although spending time in the hotel room with friends is fun too! ;) We all know “what happens in the Dells ~ stays in the Dells”… :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I love standing up by registration and just looking out at the sea of cars. Its amazing how many they get each year and its so cool to look out at the view!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.