We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Show For June 28 to July 4

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Going to the Armory on Saturday so I can climb the rock wall again, and on Sunday I’m going to check out the Edgerton 4th of July show. Its a new one I’ve never been to before :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone have any idea on what the classes are at the Armory show? I’ll be there Saturday then Edgerton on Sunday.

Saturday night there is a cruise in in Monroe i’m checking out as well.

moparkid25
    Participant

I have a flyer, I’ll email it to you.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Armory show for us as well. Im scrambling to re-paint my airbrushed trunk inlay after an unfortunate paint peel problem on Sunday….lots of long nights this week.

Amigo2k

Just cars and coffee for me on Sunday…

circletrack
    Participant

I think I’m going to head over to the Armory Show on Saturday after going out to breakfast with some Apples….

I can’t believe it’s July already, summer will be gone before we know it! :(

Xman
    Participant

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    I think I’m going to head over to the Armory Show on Saturday after going out to breakfast with some Apples….

I can’t believe it’s July already, summer will be gone before we know it! :(

Yep looks like the Jet Room for breakfast :)

We had 64 cars at Culvers on Tuesday night..they were packed in pretty tight..

Also received a flyer about a cruise in next Thursday night 8th at Country Corners Bar on the corner of (AB) Buckeye Rd. and Femrite Dr. Looks like they have plenty of parking area. B)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Armory for me too

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I’ll take the 62 SS over to Evansville’s July 3 show 11-5pm today in Lake Leota park. That is where I bought the car from many years ago, maybe the old owner might be there to see what I’ve done with it.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.