We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for April 1 to April 7

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Lake Mills cars and coffee is happening this Sunday 7-10AM

http://www.facebook.com/LakeMillsCarsAndCoffee

http://www.lakemillscarsandcoffee.com

GTO Man

Haven’t been following the auctions too close, how are the prices?

Amigo2k

I didn’t attend Cars and Coffee this morning, but it looks like about 20 cars did:

528197_4761725437052_498660166_n.jpg

circletrack
    Participant

It’s too early, we still have salt piles in our neighborbhood :(

jonmandude
    Participant

I considered going, but decided to go to Union Grove instead. Best way to pull a car out of storage and get rid of the gas that has been sitting.

moparkid25
    Participant
    jonmandude wrote:
    I considered going, but decided to go to Union Grove instead. Best way to pull a car out of storage and get rid of the gas that has been sitting.

Did you run at the track?

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Im getting anxious to get the car out but the weather sucks and I have the whole rear suspension taken apart.

jonmandude
    Participant

Yes Zac, I took her down 4 times. Traction was not easy to find in the brisk morning air, but I managed to get a 14.007@101.43. My reaction time needs some work.

moparkid25
    Participant
    jonmandude wrote:
    Yes Zac, I took her down 4 times. Traction was not easy to find in the brisk morning air, but I managed to get a 14.007@101.43. My reaction time needs some work.

If you did that on a street tire, thats pretty good. Your car must make some power when its rolling to do a 14.xx @ 101mph. Especially with the curb weight of those cars.

Glad you got to get it out and make some passes!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.