We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for April 27 to May 3

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Brigham Park is about 5 miles from my house. Its a nice, quiet, scenic area.

Too bad I plan to get some lawn work done that day….

GTO Man

Looks like a decent weekend for getting the cars on the road.

circletrack
    Participant

No car shows for us yet, the Chevelle is still in storage.

Racing starts this weekend, we’ll be at MIS Saturday & Sunday! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

No show for me this weekend either – I’ll be out of town. I’m really itching for Automotion to arrive!

jonmandude
    Participant

It looks like nice-ish weather for Sunday, so I will be going to the 2Shores Cars and Coffee. then it’s home to mow th elawn on my only day off.

lordairgtar
    Participant

I’ll be at The Drive The Mile

jonmandude
    Participant

I did the Cars and Coffee thing this morning. Description? Nice, racey, exotic. Will post pictures later.

One question…Why do Corvette owners always show to car events and think there is something special about their bone-stock, store-bought, Crayola Crayon, cars? I mean seriously. This was a morning with some classic Porsche’s, 2 Sunbeam Tigers (God I love these cars), a Lambo, About 5 Ferrari’s and 3 Corvettes…and the 3 Corvettes parked away from everyone else and opened the hoods (the only cars with hoods open when I got there). I looked…BONE STOCK. WTF!!!???

Question for Corvette owners…When you park at a show with multiple Corvettes, what sets yours apart from everyone else? What is unique about your car that makes me want to see it? Yes they are very nice cars, and considered world-class, but really if you’ve seen one…

Granted my car is a non-impressive 3rd generation Nissan Maxima, but if I park in a lot filled with every single white 1990 Nissan Maxima ever made, I know what car is mine.

Sorry..had to vent.

Amigo2k

Link to some cars and coffee photos:

http://madisonstreetcars.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3117

GTO Man

Very cool pics, many great cars. Was going to go down today but had something else going on. What are the times?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hey Jon,

I made an album where you can upload the photos from Cars and Coffee:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/photogallery/thumbnails.php?album=342

jonmandude
    Participant

OK great..but I am not all that understanding on computers. How do I load the photos on there?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Just go to upload.wiscollectorcar.com (or click the blue arrow on the right hovering menu). There you can select up to 10 photos at a time. After they are uploaded you an add a title and description to each and add them to the “Car Shows 2009 – Cars and Coffee” album. Let me know if it gives you any trouble.

jonmandude
    Participant

Loaded 19 pictures via what you said to do.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

I can’t find the photos on the gallery. It says you have uploaded 0 photos. Did you select an album after you uploaded them? Let me see if I can make this process easier

jonmandude
    Participant

Ok using your link, I selected 10 photos, then pressed continue at the bottom of the screen. It then goes for about 5 minutes and returns to the previous page, without the pics.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.