We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for April 29 to May 4

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lordairgtar
    Participant

Let’s hope the weather is going to warm up. I am DJing the Drive The Mile show Sunday and I hope I don’t freeze. If you want a good time and have a chance to drive around the race track, this is the place to be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

GTO Man,
    This event is not on your list, but I understand that there is a “small gathering” (sort of a show and shine?), at Ryan’s NAPA Auto Parts in Lake Mills this coming Saturday. I am told that the event starts at 9AM and that this is an annual event, hosted by Ryan’s.

I am passing this info on second hand as I do not have a flyer and have never been to this event, but if the weather holds on Saturday, I am going to drive down and see what this one is all about.

Maybe someone else on the forum has been to this one or has received a flyer for this years event.

Marshall

GTO Man

Marshall

I will add it out there. I called them and confirmed the date and times.

Nick

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Let’s hope the weather is going to warm up. I am DJing the Drive The Mile show Sunday and I hope I don’t freeze. If you want a good time and have a chance to drive around the race track, this is the place to be.

Thanks for the info! If you can, grab some pics of the show!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.