We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 13 to 19, 2018

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Some local events this week: Blanchardville Cruise In on Wednesday and Springdale Lutheran Church Car Show on Saturday

Gunner
    Participant

Saturday is also the annual Cup O Joe All Wheels Car Show in Stoughton, WI at Mandt Park.

Merc Man
    Participant

Mount Horeb also has a car show. Just $10 to enter, and proceeds go to construct a Veterans Memorial. This is a great show!

Gunner
    Participant

Merc Man – Any additional info on the show in Mount Horeb? Time, location, contact info?

Gunner
    Participant

The Springdale Lutheran Church annual car show is in Mount Horeb. Are you referring to this show?

moparkid25
    Participant

I went to the Potosi car show on August 19 put on by the Masonic Temple. Their sponsor (O’Reilly Auto Parts) dropped the ball and never ordered the trophies, so there was no awards to hand out after they announced the winners. All the winners left their mailing addresses with the show staff and they said they would mail out the awards once they received them.

It’s November 23, and I’m still patiently waiting for mine 😉

GTO Man

Doesn’t speak well for the show. People who attended will remember that next year.

moparkid25
    Participant

March 4, 2019. Still haven’t received my award from the Potosi car show 😀

Gunner
    Participant

It’s been about 7 months since the 2018 Potosi show. I’d say it’s a pretty sure bet that you won’t ever see a trophy from that show.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.