We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 25 to Labor Day September 1

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Steve & I are both judging at Pardeeville this weekend and I think that will about do it. I want to enjoy the last couple days of summer… crybaby2.gif

Amigo2k

Nothing for me. I will have guests in town for the 1st badger game and I cannot turn down free badger tickets….

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    Steve & I are both judging at Pardeeville this weekend and I think that will about do it. I want to enjoy the last couple days of summer… crybaby2.gif

Yes, I feel the same way. DDHemi and I are also judges at Pardeeville.

lordairgtar
    Participant

Gonna be up in FDL for the corn roast, WSRA is my car club and I will be handling the model car contest Sunday.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Im heading to Manitowoc for the Streetscene show…and leaving the other 2 days open for the last days of summer.

jonmandude
    Participant

Just left the Rev. Jims Roadhouse cruise in, Not bad. I really like the location, not a lot of idiot traffic. No kids, no attitude. Nice

they should move it to Thursday to compete with the Lube and not Culvers

circletrack
    Participant
    Quote:
    Just left the Rev. Jims Roadhouse cruise in, Not bad. I really like the location, not a lot of idiot traffic. No kids, no attitude. Nice

they should move it to Thursday to compete with the Lube and not Culvers

Thanks! We had over 65 cars in the lot last night at Culvers! Many new cars, the cruise nights get better all the time! I would love nothing more than someone planning a cruise night to look at the calendar or better yet, talk to those already having cruise nights, to work together on promoting them. Having everything on the same night doesn’t always work and there are plenty of nights open.

Xman
    Participant
    Quote:

Does this mean I have to wash my car again? Or should I write I’m from Pardeeville on my card, I’ve heard that works at some shows..LMAO icon_headbang.gif

GTO Man

That is a great turnout. People putting on a cruise night should look at what else is going on so one night isn’t over-loaded.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was told there was not going to be a show this year in Oxford . Is it still on? Such a nice day today I would not mind a ride there if it was still on.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.