We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 27 to Labor Day

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

I think I know where 99% of us will be this weekend :)

Blown69RS
    Participant

Pardeeville for me, if all goes as planned. (weather & Car cooperates)
    Hope to see some of you there…
    have a good week.
    Russ

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

I was told i was not welcome at Pardeeville.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Ill be at Pardeeville if my parts show up to get the z fixed.

circletrack
    Participant

I’m pretty positive everyone is welcome at Pardeeville, no matter the circumstances

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

I was told by a certian contributer to this forum that i was not welcome at pardeeville because i had a issue with the judging or lack of from last year and because i voiced my opinion thru private e-mails that i had ruined the reputation of this show and had burned my bridges and was not welcome at pardeeville this year.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    I was told by a certian contributer to this forum that i was not welcome at pardeeville because i had a issue with the judging or lack of from last year and because i voiced my opinion thru private e-mails that i had ruined the reputation of this show and had burned my bridges and was not welcome at pardeeville this year.

Not true, John. You are welcome, like anyone else, to the Pardeeville Show.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Bigbluetruck wrote:

BigBlueTruck – Do you really want to run with this on a public forum?? Your emails concerning this show are available for posting…

For starters, here is a portion of one of your earlier emails in which you make it pretty clear that you will not be attending this show.

“Adobe reader could not open the attachment that was suppose to be my judging sheet from pardeeville.It said it was either corrupt or needed to be decoded, so i still do not have proof of being judged. I recently talked with 2 other car owners who were at pardeeville last year and they think that they were not judged either and will not be attending this show. I too will not be attending this show this year or any other year.”

So, somebody associated with this show, told you you were not welcome? Looks to me like you drew first blood.

circletrack
    Participant

Not to add fuel to any fire, but at almost every judged show I’ve attended, an announcement regarding those who think they have not been judged is made, so you need to speak up and let the organizers know you’ve been overlooked if that is the case (for anyone).

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

Marshal, since you are posting what was a private e-mail ,do you want me to post your e-mail to me? Non of my private e-mails were directed to or at you but you felt you had to stick your nose in business that did not concern you. You were the one who told me i was not welcome at pardeeville and i can post your e-mail that states this if you so desire. Once again you are sticking your nose into something that does not concern you. I did not mention your name, you put that out here.All my e-mails were to greg kiep not you so mind your own business.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant
    circletrack wrote:
    Not to add fuel to any fire, but at almost every judged show I’ve attended, an announcement regarding those who think they have not been judged is made, so you need to speak up and let the organizers know you’ve been overlooked if that is the case (for anyone).

I did speak up, they said i was judged but could not or would not allow me to see my judging sheet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

John – Have at it! Let’s inform this entire forum as to what this deal is all about. Make sure that you post the entire truth, not just those small parts that make you believe you have been wronged.

I will be ready to fill in the gaps!

Better yet, if you are not willing or able, I will post my own email, so that I am not quoted out of context….

Here is that email:

“John,

This will be my final communication with you, regarding this show. I have attached the Head Judge’s comments as to what occurred last year. In summary, your truck was judged, it was judged fairly, and you did not quality for an award.

It’s clear to me that, figuratively speaking, you have “burned your bridges” at Pardeeville. There is no going back and undoing the damage that you have done to this show’s reputation. This is a great show, organized and put on by good and decent people, who try and please everyone. It’s also clear to me that you are unable or unwilling to accept the truth of this matter.

I, too, will advise you that any further contact with me, regarding this matter or any other matter,
    would be unproductive and unwelcome.

Good luck at your future shows…

Marshall Reed “

Blown69RS
    Participant

Ok,,, just a slightly different, but still related to this discussion…

If the car owner is around during the judging, are most judges receptive to discussion while looking at the cars? Not looking to debate or argue scores, but mainly looking for constructive criticism so I know what areas need work. I rarely get to any decent judged shows, and these are a welcome variation to what I’m used to. I remember last year in Monroe the guys spent 10 minutes and critiqued the h@ll out of my car (by my request).

Any chance of seeing / knowing what the judges see in my entry at the Pardeeville show?,,, or is it more of a “leave me alone” while I judge scenario??

I don’t care about winning/losing or arguing scores,,, I just like to get input from a fresh set of eyes so I can try to improve,,, I’ll be the first to admit I have issues in a few areas.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant
    Bigbluetruck wrote:
    circletrack wrote:

I did speak up, they said i was judged but could not or would not allow me to see my judging sheet.

It took me 11 months to get a copy of my judging sheet or what they say is my judging sheet.What made me suspect that it was a made up judging sheet was the map location where they say i was parked at lakeside when in fact i was parked at the far end of the tennis court near the frog pond and next to the food and silent auction area.They tried to say my truck was dirty from the rain when in fact i took it to a self serve car wash in town then wiped it all down at the show. Go to the show website, click on 2011 picture gallery 2nd page top right corner you will see my truck and how clean it was and see that i was not parked lakeside. They scored my truck 60 out of 100. they gave my tires and wheels a 5 out of 10,Ithink some one just tried to remember or guess what and where my truck was and how it looked. I have copies of my so called judging sheets if any one cares to look at it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you accuse me, or the head judge, or the organizers of this show or any show, of forging a judging sheet to cover the fact that your vehicle had not been judged, IT INVOLVES ME!!! This is my business as I initially intervened or your behalf to get you your judging sheet.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.