We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 6 to August 12

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Supposed to be a beautiful weekend so far… think we’re going to give Stoughton a try

There is a downtown car cruise on Thursday from 6 to 9 on Market Street in downtown Sun Prairie, along with a National Night out that includes vehicles from city, state & county police. Live band, food – it’s a good time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What about that car show in Marshall on Saturday?

GTO Man

I will look for some info. I also added the Watertown Riverfest car show for Sunday.

circletrack
    Participant

Fireman’s Park – Marshall, Wisconsin

Cars, cars & more cars….

Marshall Parks and Recreation has a class for everyone…
    • Street Rods

• Rat Rods

• GM Muscle Cars

• Ford Muscle Cars

• Mopar Muscle Cars

• Late Model Muscle

• Muscle Modified/Street Modified

• AMX/AMC

• Original Pre-1939

• Original 1940 – 1949

• Original 1950 – 1959

• Import/Tuner

• Truck

• Work in Progress

• Corvette

• European

• Mustang

• Race Car

• “No Class”

• Least Potential

**All cars will automatically be entered into Longest Distance Traveled and Best of Show!

Costs: Please bring at least two (2) non- perishable food items and/or used eyeglasses.. Spectators are free but food donations are greatly appreciated! All food collected from this event will go to support the Marshall/Waterloo Food Pantry.

Judging: You bring a car, you get to Judge! Awards: Awards announced at 2:30 pm Cruise: Community Cruise at 3:30 pm

Questions?: Jeff Stransky at 608-212-1902

Please feel free to bring lawn chairs, pop up tents and other amenities for your comfort. Concession stands will be open all day with food and refreshments.

http://www.marshall-wi.com or on
    Facebook: Marshall Parks and Recreation

DASH PLAQUES TO THE FIRST 50 CARS!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Possibly Belleville or Botham (or both)!

Amigo2k

Today I received my golden ticket to take my car to the Botham car show. In the letter they sent it also mentioned they had a record number of early entries and you should plan to get there early …

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Lodi Susie the duck days auto show/parade is this saturday (http://www.lodiwisconsin.com/) …got my confirmation to Botham today as well. Have to work the whole weekend again so will be interesting to see how this plays out. Gonna be a long couple days. Going to need that commemorative bottle of wine when its all over with.

moparkid25
    Participant

Cobb has there Corn Boil car show this Saturday from 9a-2:30p. Its at the Cobb fire dept.

Haven’t decided if I’ll check out Belleville on Sunday, or go to my family reunion…. I’m as well liked at the Family Reunion as I am by Team Mustang at car shows :whistle:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve never been to the Marshall show, so I am going to check that out for Saturday. I am hoping for a fun time visiting with friends, old and new, not much more. That’s a nice drive, up 73 to the north.

Sunday, it’s off to Watertown, which is a judged show. It’s been 3 or 4 years since I have been to this show, so I am looking forward to it.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got the flyer in the mail a while back on the Riverfest Car Show and it says 1989 and older. I contacted the name on the flyer and he could not help he didnt know. Anyone here have an updated class list. If not I will just spectate.

Amigo2k
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Amigo2k wrote:

Thanks for posting – this is great to have a historical reference for this show!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was at the show last year as well, I won a trophy, It says class award, not which class. I think I will just show up.

Bigbluetruck
    Participant

Watertown riverfest is 89 and older,got this from the watertown guy with blue 68 camero and alan kluge.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are several shows to pick from for both Saturday and Sunday, this weekend.

I have attended the Stoughton show for many years, but I am going to Marshall, for their show, on Saturday.

It’s been several years since I’ve been to Watertown, but that will be my pick for Sunday. Registration opens at 7AM, so I will be on the road early for this show.

Maybe next year I will be able to check out Brodhead and/or Botham.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.