We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for Jul.y 28 to August 3

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m thinking about hitting up the Watertown show on Sunday.

circletrack
    Participant

The Riverfest Show in Watertown is a great one being there is so much to do, see and eat in that park. They always have a great turnout for the car show. Last year it was pretty wet and muddy due to all the rain we had before the show, I don’t see that a problem this year! sunny.gif

moparkid25
    Participant

None for me again, got a lot of chores to get caught up on crybaby2.gif

GTO Man

If the weather cooperates I will probably go to Watertown. Maybe Elkhorn on Saturday if things work out.

GTO Man

I was wondering about the Trecek car show so I called them. They aren’t having their show this year. That is a shame, I always looked forward to that show. They said there is a show in Baraboo this weekend which is put on by the same club that put on their show. I will see if I can find out some information on it.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    If the weather cooperates I will probably go to Watertown. Maybe Elkhorn on Saturday if things work out.

I talked with someone in God’s Country Pontiac who put on the show and they said it would be early September. I will get some information on it.

lordairgtar
    Participant

I’m going to Elkhorn. Haven’t been there for a while and I am looking forward to it. It’s Trucks and Wagons as feature vehicles and I’ll be driving the HHR Panel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks GTO Man,

I will watch for the Don Miller All Makes/All Models to get posted on the WCC calendar. I always look forward to this show.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m thinking about hitting up the Watertown show on Sunday.

Me too probably

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.