We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 16 to July 22

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Have really enjoyed the Edgerton car show for the last few years, but after watching the organization win their own door prizes and awards for a couple years, time to find a new event – heading to Byron Dragway for the Meltdown drags.. hopefully the weather cooperates, should be a great time!

moparkid25
    Participant

I have to work Saturday morning, so no shows for me except going to the DQ cruise night in Monroe Saturday.

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

I plan to sweat my way to Fort Atkinson Tuesday night.Then drive to Dearborn MI Thursday night for the Ford Product Development Center employee Car Show on Friday.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    circletrack wrote:
    Have really enjoyed the Edgerton car show for the last few years, but after watching the organization win their own door prizes and awards for a couple years, time to find a new event –

I am of the same mind – I am gonna hit up the Jones Chevrolet show in Richland Center, which is being held at the Richland County fairgrounds this year.

Xman
    Participant
    MMRJR wrote:
    circletrack wrote:
    Have really enjoyed the Edgerton car show for the last few years, but after watching the organization win their own door prizes and awards for a couple years, time to find a new event –

I am of the same mind – I am gonna hit up the Jones Chevrolet show in Richland Center, which is being held at the Richland County fairgrounds this year.

Kinda thinking about RC also if the weather is not to hot…

maddog
    Participant

Well I was thinking of heading to the Edgerton show but after reading this I may pass on it. What about the Reedsburg show; how is that one for a car show?

circletrack
    Participant
    Xman wrote:
    MMRJR wrote:
    circletrack wrote:

Kinda thinking about RC also if the weather is not to hot…

It’s summer… in a few months from now we’ll be wishing we had warm weather! :)

moparkid25
    Participant
    maddog wrote:
    Well I was thinking of heading to the Edgerton show but after reading this I may pass on it. What about the Reedsburg show; how is that one for a car show?

I went to that show a few years ago, and quit going when a brand new car wins best of show.

GTO Man

Looks like another hot weekend for car shows coming up. Shows that end earlier rather than later are a big plus. Has anyone had trouble with their car overheating in this hot weather?

moparkid25
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:
    Looks like another hot weekend for car shows coming up. Shows that end earlier rather than later are a big plus. Has anyone had trouble with their car overheating in this hot weather?

My car runs nice and cool since I changed the radiator out with a 3rd Gen F-Body radiator. Not only did it take 11 lbs of the front of the car, my engine doesn’t run a tick over 170 degrees with the 160* t-stat, Camaro radiator, and my TT chip is programmed so that my fans come on at 165…. Ran like a champ coming home from DBQ sunday :)

circletrack
    Participant

Did anyone go to Edgerton today?

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

Show at the Ford Product Development Center in Dearborn Mi was a GREAT time!About 400 cars.I will post pics later this week.

maddog
    Participant

Yep, I went on Saturday to Edgerton. They had 250+ cars there; I thought it was a great show and run really well. They had a survey form in the goodie bag asking for feedback on what they can do better and where to improve the show. To encourage you to fill it out they gave you a another raffle ticket when you returned. I’ll post pics and review later today.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.