We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 7 to July 13

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Weather permitting, we will be heading to Blanchardville.

The cruise nights this week could be hit or miss according to the latest weather forecast!

Amigo2k

I’m loading the bug up Wednesday night and heading to Iola for Thursday and Friday (drive back Saturday morning) and then head to Blanchardville on Sunday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am planning on going up to Iola for the ICA Collector Car Auction early Saturday morning. I am pre-registered for the Blanchardville show on Sunday.

Does anyone know what the selection process is for the Jim Normington Memorial GM Award at Blanchardville? There is no one more deserving of this award than his best friend and car buddy for many years, Dick Lehnherr. If anyone should know how I could nominate Dick for this award, please let me know. I am certain that it would mean a great deal to Dick to win this one.

Marshall

GTO Man

I will be up at Iola Thursday and Friday and at Blanchardville on Sunday if the weather cooperates.

moparkid25
    Participant

Thursday after work DDhemi and I are going to Janesville and see if we can ol’ Jack to put his John Hancock on DD’s new Roush Mustang.

Weather permitting, I will also attend Blanchardville since it’s 10 miles from my house.

icon_headbang.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am going to answer my own question here. I reread my flyer for the Blanchardville Show and the Jim Normington Memorial award appears to be a judge’s pick for Best Of Show GM.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to hear about the Jim Normington Memorial award! I will be out of town this week and sadly won’t be able to attend any shows! crybaby2.gif :doh: Enjoy Iola everyone and hopefully this year Blanchardville won’t be blistering hot! blob8.gif

lordairgtar
    Participant

I just got home from the Jetz in Muskego. I DJ this cruise night and I packed up early to avoid the rain that came through. Darn, I was hoping to have a good night, but with everyone going to Iola, not many cars showed up.
    47 DeSoto
    73 Delta 88
    03 Mustang ‘vert
    07 HHR (mine)
    78 Eagle wagon
    59 Vette
    40 Ford
    57 Chevy 4 door
    69 Mustang
    A slow evening indeed dontknow.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I have a feeling this will be a slow week for cruise nights everywhere and car shows especially on saturday because Iola is so huge and will certainly draw cars away from their normal events

moparkid25
    Participant

I’m going to call Frank S. and get the status of Banchardville after the storms last night. I had over 3″ of rain at home :hammer:

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.