We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 17 to June 23, 2019

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gunner
    Participant

I completely missed the PROCLIP car show info! I attended and participated last year, but didn’t get a flyer or notification or any notice for this year’s show. It seems to have grown this year since it’s been moved from the PROCLIP facility in Cambridge to Willow Island at the Alliant Energy Center. Best of luck to all participants, I’m sure it will be a great show!

I’ll take a pass on the Oregon Car Show. I attended this show two years ago.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Gunner.
    Gunner
    Participant

My bad. The PROCLIP car show was not on my personal radar, but it was advertised heavily on FB and Wisconsin Hot Rod radio. It was too late for me to pre register and get a spot, so I will check it out later this morning as a spectator. It looks like the weather will cooperate today and stay dry until later tonight. Because this is a money show, there will be award winning trailered vehicles from all over the midwest competing for cash prizes. Also, it is a benefit show for the Dane County Humane Society.

Gunner
    Participant

Heres a link to a short video taken at this years Pro Clip Car Show, in support of the Dane County Humane Society.

https://www.facebook.com/proclipusa/videos/1213408578841248/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCWp4iw8Jn4K5OaeCTRI2_v4tJIp1nC0TRa0EXsxgBDUGQ7J5eCLJcVmaWVy4etqZ-rbU6zPuKd8A8o

Enjoy

GTO Man

Looks like a fun show for a great cause. I will plan on going next year. Great variety of cars.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.