We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for Sep 19 to Sep 25

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Nothing for me this weekend, Steve will be at Jefferson all weekend with friends and I’ll be at the race track! :)

Hoping it’s a great weekend for weather, today at Beloit really sucked!

Amigo2k

Did anyone get a flyer for Jefferson this year? I’m not sure where I put mine ….

circletrack
    Participant

Me either! ;)

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

yea was a bit soggy at Beloit, but I still had a good time,hanging out with friends,talking cars , meeting new people

moparkid25
    Participant

Nothing for me next weekend, either.

It will be nice to see my Minnesota Vikings hopefully win one next week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fall Jefferson is this coming weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Show cars (Fords are being featured) will be on Saturday and Sunday. The gates open at 10AM on Friday for vendor set-up and paid spectator purchasing.

maddog
    Participant

Has anyone gone to the Geneva car show; I’m thinking of going on Sunday. I didn’t see a review of it for last year.

GTO Man

This weekends weather forecast has deteriorated steadily in the last 24 hours. Lets hope they are wrong.

circletrack
    Participant

It’s Jefferson weekend.. did you expect anything else? :)

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

I have been here at Jefferon since yesterday,plan to stay through tomorrow.So far not too bad, even a little sun this morning, clouding up now.

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

now its RAiNING!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.