We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for Sept. 29 to October 5

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    lordairgtar
    Participant

I’m hoping some of you come to The YMCA show Saturday. The weather looks to be good next weekend. I’ll be DJing this one as well.

GTO Man

Sounds like a nice show.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

does anyone have any info on the Edgerton show?

GTO Man

I talked with someone who has been to it a number of times. It is a smaller show, around 40 to 50 cars.

moparkid25
    Participant

That Lensing show is a nice setting, I’ve been there before in years past.

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, the Lensing show is a good one. The museum is well worth the trip. Those guys are all racing this weekend at Octoberfest though, not sure how that’s going to work out. We might attend the Edgerton or Mayville show, I think the weather is going to cooperate, and we need to take advantage of that while we can! :banana:

GTO Man

There were a number of people not too impressed with the judging at Mayville last year. It is a nice setting and ride to get there though. Looks like the last weekend with any shows around here.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

yeah, the judging is pretty bad, although its a new format this year (you only judge the cars in your class)…which should be interesting. The setting and the little fall festival is really cool though.

circletrack
    Participant

We decided to stay home this weekend, too many other things going on and it’s downright CHILLY out there! We’ll probably go for a drive sometime before it’s time to put it back into storage until spring. crybaby2.gif

lordairgtar
    Participant

With a sweatshirt on, it was down right lovely today. And I was close to lake Michigan.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.