We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for September 11 to 16

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m planning on heading to the fitchburg show to support my community.

moparkid25
    Participant

No shows this weekend, but Saturday night myself and a bunch of friends will be going to the Riverside Cruise at Riverside Park in Beloit. I’ve been to this for about the last 5 years, it’s a pretty good time.

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

For me probably Promega and then Beloit

jonmandude
    Participant

for me the Pokerville Ironworks show on Sat. in Blue Mounds

jonmandude
    Participant

I am going out to pokerville tonight for a “pre-show planning”. They have asked me to help with parking the bikes and such. I will let you all know what is happening, so maybe some of you will be interested?

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    I am going out to pokerville tonight for a “pre-show planning”. They have asked me to help with parking the bikes and such. I will let you all know what is happening, so maybe some of you will be interested?

I may show up and walk around a bit on Saturday, I’ve known the guy who owns Pokerville for quite a few years.

jonmandude
    Participant

I just got back from the “planning” and I still have no idea how this show is going to be. Will is putting a lot into it, but that may or may not play out. I guess we’ll see.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have volunteered to work at the Promega/Big Brothers&Big Sisters/Fitchburg Show on Saturday. I will be guiding cars in and will help get them parked.

It is possible to pre register online for those who will attend this show.

I, too, want to support this charity and my community.

I don’t see anything for Sunday that I will be able to participate in.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    I just got back from the “planning” and I still have no idea how this show is going to be. Will is putting a lot into it, but that may or may not play out. I guess we’ll see.

Any specifics on what they plan on doing for the show? It looks like they have allot going on, even a couple of bands.

Saturday I will probably hit Cross Plains or Promega. Sunday I plan on going to Beloit, I was there last year but didn’t bring a car, this year I will. Though it looks like a little rain may be working its way into the forecast for Sunday.

Amigo2k

If I remember correctly the Beloit show is pretty big? Like +500 cars?

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:

Ya I saw an ad in the paper that said Arlen Ness will be there for a few hours and he’s judging the show. Willy’s also got 3 live bands, catered food, and last I heard he told my driver that he was expecting 4,000 people!

icon_headbang.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:

Beloit is between 900 and 1200 cars. It pulls many cars from northern Illinois, which we don’t see too often.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Beloit is between 900 and 1200 cars. It pulls many cars from northern Illinois, which we don’t see too often.

Its also set along the banks of a river. Check out the Rate The Show from last year and the Photos.

Amigo2k

Thanks for the links. I might head down to Beloit depending on the weather.

Only a high of 59 on Saturday (but sunny).

Amigo2k

http://www.pignpiston.com/

here is another show on Saturday. I stumbled upon it on craigslist.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.