We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for September 11 to 16

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

Will has big plans for the show saturday. Arlen and Cory Ness are there to sign autographs, I don’t know if they are judging. There are three bands and a dj. He has so much planned that I am not sure if he hasn’t put too much into it. Cars, bikes, bands, stuff for the kids, catered food, beer garden.

I know he thinks there will be thousands there, and for him I hope it happens that way. I honestly am a little skeptical of what the real turnout will be. To me it sounds like the luau at the Lube earlier this year, big plans, little turnout. He is basing his guess on phone calls and people saying that they will be there. We had over two hundred cars and three hundred bikes say they would be at our luau and we had 35 cars and about 40 bikes. People promise the world but seldom deliver. Plus the weather isn’t exactly the warmest for spending the day outside or riding a bike to Blue Mounds.

Like I said, for Will’s sake I hope he has an excellent turnout, but my gut tells me it will be less than he expects, still decent just not 4000.

jonmandude
    Participant

Just got back from Pokerville. I must say that Will did an exceptional job setting this show up. There wasn’t a big turnout, but what did show was very nice. I hope Will does this show again next year and that it continues to grow. I think it could very easily become one of those shows that everyone looks forward to.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just got back from Pokerville. I must say that Will did an exceptional job setting this show up. There wasn’t a big turnout, but what did show was very nice. I hope Will does this show again next year and that it continues to grow. I think it could very easily become one of those shows that everyone looks forward to.

Great! It sounds like fun and has great potential to grow in coming years!

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.