We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows from Sept 8 to Sept 14

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Looks like a lot of shows are in the Milwaukee area.

I don’t think I’m going to hit any shows, but I will probably go out for a drive…

moparkid25
    Participant

Nothing for me until next weekend when I will attend the cruise night in Beloit on the 20th.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had planned on going to the show in Waterloo on Saturday, but I will have to miss this one.

I put a deposit down on a car for my daughter and the wife and I will finish up the transaction on Saturday.

I found a 2006 Toyota Corolla, type S, at Zimbrick European. The previous owner traded it in on a new Mercedes C Class. It is a nice car and I took the daughter out to see the car and drive the car, so we ended up putting a deposit on the car. Saturday is the only day that the wife and I can get together and finish up the transaction.

I definitely will be ready for the Beloit Autorama for the following weekend, though.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That’s a great car and hopefully it will run well for her!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, the fact is, I think maybe my daughter has alittle bit of “car guy” coming out, now. She thought the spoiler on this car and the moon roof and the upgrade wheels and tires kind of made this car special.

You can be certain that I will be the guy to keep this car running, and the oil changed, and repairs and service done.

It’s a good kid car, though. It’s got ABS, full day time lights, side curtain airbags in addition to front air bags, and it’s a peppy little 4 cyclinder with an automatic transmission, 4 door sedan. Most importantly, the gas mileage is estimated to be 38 MPG on this little car!

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

My sister bought one, got in a wreck, and then bought another one cuz she liked it so much.

The nice thing about them is that they are very straight forward to work on when need be. And they are increadibly reliable. Just as long as having a car doesnt interfere with her continuing her art and Anime art development thumbsup.gif

Anyways, I think I might hit up the Saukville show on sunday.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    My sister bought one, got in a wreck, and then bought another one cuz she liked it so much.

The nice thing about them is that they are very straight forward to work on when need be. And they are increadibly reliable. Just as long as having a car doesnt interfere with her continuing her art and Anime art development thumbsup.gif

Anyways, I think I might hit up the Saukville show on sunday.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

If anything, this car should help her with her art, especially the anime. I don’t know if I mentioned it, but she is a frequent poster of her work on deviant art website as kimimiko.

GTO Man

Marshall

Sounds like a great car. It would be nice to get upper 30’s mileage.

Eclipse_Tuner

Have you been to the Saukville Show before? I have always wondered how that show is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Car Donations to Charity Cars – Donate a used car to Charity Cars; Specializing in charity Car Donations In Minnesota, auto donations, boat donations, vehicle donations . he Donate Car for Charity Program of Family Care Foundation accepts your car.

RivFan
    Participant
    Quote:
    Car Donations to Charity Cars – Donate a used car to Charity Cars; Specializing in charity Car Donations In Minnesota, auto donations, boat donations, vehicle donations . he Donate Car for Charity Program of Family Care Foundation accepts your car.

Spam is not welcome on this forum bro. Consider your membership revoked. icon_chop.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Excellent use of the smilies RivFan! thumbsup.gif

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

No, I havent been to the show before, I too am wondering what that show is like.

lordairgtar
    Participant

Saukville is an awesome show. It’s in a park and they have decent food and other vendors. I haven’t been there for awhile as I DJ a different show that conflicts with the date…and , no , I do not work for 3D Sound. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

circletrack
    Participant

I have to work on Saturday (fiscal year end = overtime)… I think we’re about done for this year, unfortunately!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually, depending on which weather guy/gal you follow, Saturday’s weather doesn’t look good for a car show anywhere. The prediction is for steady rain most of the day Saturday in the AM and tapering off in the PM.

Sunday looks to be the better day this weekend.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.