We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Car Hauler with Classics on Gammon Road, Friday

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I drive my wife and daughter nuts. I notice car haulers and what they are hauling. We were on Odana about mid afternoon and I noticed a car hauler coming off of the beltline onto Gammon and heading South. He was hauling a burgundy Mustang Fastback, 65 or 66 with white shelby stripes and a 67 Pontiac GTO coupe. Both looked very, very nice. Does anyone know if the cars were being dropped off in Madison, or just passing through?

Has anyone else noticed that classics and collector cars are frequently among new or newer cars being delivered to dealerships?

Marshall

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Can’t verify this for sure, but I’ve heard the CEO at Cuna has many, many collector cars. I can’t imagine why anyone would have a car out in the weather, even though it was almost 50 on Friday. The amount of leftover salt I’ve seen on the roads lately is just plain NUTS!

GTO Man

I know the haulers fill their loads with any year car that needs to be hauled. I have seen old and new cars mixed on auto transporters. It is always a cool sight. In fact this fall on I-90 I saw a transporter with all classic muscle cars. I would of liked to have gotten a picture of that. It would be nice to know who some of the big collectors are in Madison.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely,

Wouldn’t it be nice to know where the cars are actually going to?

I thought it was just me, but I notice the old antique cars and classic cars and collector cars on the car haulers and transports.

I would love to know if there are some big time car collectors in Madison or Dane County.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If anyone finds out where they are going to please let us know!! It would definitely be worth seeing!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.