We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car show in Highland, WI on Sept. 15

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Does anyone have any info about this show? All I have heard is it’s the 15th. Highland is west of Dodgeville about 15-20 miles.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I looked on Highland’s town site, no information there.

moparkid25
    Participant

I found a flyer for this show:

Sept 15th, sponsored by the catholic church in Highland. Starts at 2pm, no entry fee, no judging, spagehtii dinner from 4-7, accordion music from 5-7.

I believe there having it at a local park in town, but not sure where. Highland isn’t that big, so I’m sure it would be easy to find.

jonmandude
    Participant

The only show I know of is a car and Bike show at Pokerville Ironworks in Blue Mounds. 3 live bands and I think Arlen Ness is one of the judges. Anyone who knows bikes knows who Arlen Ness is.

jonmandude
    Participant

The only show I know of on the 15th is a car and Bike show at Pokerville Ironworks in Blue Mounds. 3 live bands and I think Arlen Ness is one of the judges. Anyone who knows bikes knows who Arlen Ness is.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    The only show I know of on the 15th is a car and Bike show at Pokerville Ironworks in Blue Mounds. 3 live bands and I think Arlen Ness is one of the judges. Anyone who knows bikes knows who Arlen Ness is.

Yeah I got a flyer for this, not sure if I’ll go or not. It’s only a couple miles from my house…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.