We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Show in South Wayne on 10/8/11?

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Does anyone have any info on this show? I heard rumor of it during the last Monroe DQ cruise night a couple weeks ago, but haven’t been able to find any info.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I was able to track down some info on this show:

*Held from 8a-2p on Main Street
    *Held in conjunction with Blackhawk Homecoming
    *At 11a, participants are welcome to drive there vehicle in the homecoming parade
    *FREE Registration
    *NON-Judged show
    *Dash plaques for the first 50 cars

This is being put on by a new car club that has started in that area, and would appreciate any support they can get on Oct. 8th.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Thanks for the info moparkid25, with the seeming lack of shows remaining in the year in this area I may just head to South Wayne to get my auto show fix lol. Looking at Marshall this weekend (just need to remember to pick up some non-perishable food items for registration), you have any shows in mind for the near future?

moparkid25
    Participant

I know that I’m NOT going to Jefferson, because that has just become a waste of time and money.

A friend of mine that lives up by Windsor has his car back on the road, and he’s been wanting me to hit up the Marshall thing with him this weekend, don’t know if I will or not yet. Most likely will be a last-minute decision. I’m kinda pissed that the Buick show isn’t going on in Stockton this year, but if the weather is nice on the 8th (and I don’t have to work) I’m going to check out this South Wayne gig.

maddog
    Participant

I actually heard a plug for the car show on the Monroe radio station yesterday; 93.7. I’ll have to see if can get the wife up early enough to head on over there. I beleive the radio announce said that the club putting this on is the Blackhawk Cruisers.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.