We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows for weekend of May 19 – 21

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Automotion here I come! Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What are everyone’s plans for this weekend? I will be attending Automotion, probably Sunday because of the forecast

montefrazer
    Participant

Waukesha, maybe Firestone and Early Mustangers at Venus Ford.

Amigo2k

Automotion

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If anyone can grab some pics that would be great!!! I’ll get some at Automotion!! This way we can experience more than one show each weekend!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am going to do Automotion 2006 on Saturday, drive back to Madison Saturday night and head out Sunday morning for the All Ford Show in Cudahy at Venus Ford. With the price of gas being what it is, I hope the old pocketbook will hold up through the weekend!

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good, a fun-filled weekend, weather permitting of course! :doh: Congrats on 400 posts too Marshall!!

circletrack
    Participant

Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself this weekend! We’re heading out Friday afternoon, looking forward to it!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself this weekend! We’re heading out Friday afternoon, looking forward to it!

Will you be there all three days?

circletrack
    Participant

Yes! The weather looks good so far. I have my fingers crossed we can get this in without rain!

Amigo2k

automotion here I come! with digital camera in hand! blob1.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    automotion here I come! with digital camera in hand! blob1.gif

Great, we look forward to the pictures! Between the two of us we’ll get shots from both days!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.