We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows start again in April 2006

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I will begin listing the cars shows again in April.

Viewing 10 replies - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am thinking that I am down to one last show, and that will be New Glarus. And, I will be in St. Louis that week, and won’t be home until late Friday night. I hope that I can muster up enough enthusiasm and energy to get out to New Glarus for the final show of the year on my schedule.

Also, circletrack has reminded us that the final Culver’s CruiseIn for the year, will be this coming Tuesday night, September 27th, unless the weather cooperates beyond this date.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That New Glarus show sounds like fun, will you be taking your camera?

Unfortunately I won’t be attending a show next weekend do to prior commitments, Jefferson may have been the last show of the year for me.

GTO Man
    Quote:

Unfortunately I won’t be attending a show next weekend do to prior commitments, Jefferson may have been the last show of the year for me.

The New Glarus show is October 8 I believe, a week from this coming Saturday.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

The New Glarus show is October 8 I believe, a week from this coming Saturday.

Thanks for the update! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I hope to attend the New Glarus show, and if I go, I certainly will take along the camera. But, I have to hedge my answer as I will be working in St. Louis all week, and plan on getting back Friday night before the show, but you know how things sometimes go. So, I will hope for the best and make plans for the worst.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I hope it all works out so you can go, it will be interesting to hear how that show is!

GTO Man

8 – New Glarus Wisconsin – Cruisin’ for a Cause Car & Cycle Show

8 – New Berlin Wisconsin – 9th Annual N. B. M. S. Car and Bike Show

8 – Janesville Wisconsin – Annual Car Show – Thresheree Grounds between

8 – Grand Chute Wisconsin – 10th Annual Antique & Collector Car Show

8 – 9 Fall Challenge at Road America

9 – Wisconsin Rapids – 5th Annual Downtown Grand Affair

Looks like one last weekend for car shows in Wisconsin for this year. More info on car shows page.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

New Glarus I think for me icon_cheers.gif

GTO Man

Looks like the season is pretty much over in the upper Midwest.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

crybaby2.gif

Viewing 10 replies - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.