We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Cars on State Street

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Received an email about this show today. Has anyone been to this bar or know anything about it? That’s a tough time of year, so early.

I’ve never been to a local show before that’s $15 and requires approval before you set foot at the location. Should be interesting.

Viewing 6 replies - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Nope.

I don’t think my car is up to the level of the cars that were there last year. And the 4000 people walking down the road from the farmers market scares me…

GTO Man

Here are a couple of pics from last year’s Car on State and a link to the photo gallery.

Cars on State 2007

thumb_Cars_on_State_St_005.jpg

thumb_Cars_on_State_St_008.jpg

thumb_Cars_on_State_St_052.jpg

thumb_Cars_on_State_St_056.jpg

circletrack
    Participant

Nope, no desire. This weather really has to change in the next month if we’re going to do anything with our cars! :(

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    Nope.

I don’t think my car is up to the level of the cars that were there last year. And the 4000 people walking down the road from the farmers market scares me…

I have seen your car, it is nice. Don’t put yourself down, from what I had heard about this show last year, there were quite a few cars that werent nice enough to be considered “show cars”. That definition is purely based on what the owner of that specific vehicle thinks.

[color=]I don’t attend for the same reasons. I don’t like the idea of liberal-madisonians who dont understand the hardwork and heartaches that go into these cars even being near them. Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, homeless, drug feinds, kids who are unattended or ignored by there parents, etc. all cause possible damage situations to your vehicle.[/color]

There is not enough space on State Street to have everything safe.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Does anyone have any updates on this show? Last time I checked, State Street was completely torn up. Are they going to have that construction all done by next weekend?

Viewing 6 replies - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.