We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows CarShowTips.com

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

One snowy weekend a couple of months ago I got creative and created a website that has a couple of articles that might interest folks that enjoy going to car shows or hosting car shows. You can find it at:

http://carshowtips.com/

The articles include:

Make your Car Stand out From the Pack Which is over 30 pages with 50 photos with tips and tricks on how to gain more points at car shows.

How to Organize a Car Show This one is over 20 pages with 30 photos with tips on how to organize a car show.

Tabulate Judges scores in Excel. It is an Excel file which will allow you to tabulate a judged show or a participant judge show (top 50 or by classes); it is set up for a show with up to 500 cars.

If you have any car show buddies, think about sending the link to them. And if you have any tips and tricks post them here and I may include them …

416996_182645588511393_159325034176782_265577_1962282538_n.jpg

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Looks good, allot of useful information.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

This looks like a great resource!! Nice work!

moparkid25
    Participant

Ryan, this is a great website!!! Would you mind if I linked it on my business websites?

Amigo2k

Have at it. I’m trying to get the word out as much as I can … I’ll link you back in my link section too.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Amigo2k wrote:
    Have at it. I’m trying to get the word out as much as I can … I’ll link you back in my link section too.

Consider it done :)

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

May I link you as well?

Nice work

Amigo2k

Sure thing!

I’ll link you back too.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.