We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Circletrack – Where Are You?????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have come to know that you are pretty active with the local car show scene, so I was going to ask you if you went out to the New Glarus show or possibly the Janesville show?

Did anyone from the Road Apples club go to either of the shows??? Are there any reports from either show that you could share with the forum??

Also, how is the new pony car doing and are you having a blast driving around with the top down during this nice extended summer weather that we have been having?

Marshall

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I didn’t go to New Glarus, and neither did Nick. I suspect they didn’t have much of a turnout because of the weather though

circletrack
    Participant

I’m here, just really busy. I think some went to New Glarus but I haven’t heard any reports. The club has been busy wrapping up end of the summer stuff! :(

My Mustang is a coupe, and I haven’t really had a chance to drive it. We’re working on financing and all that fun stuff ~ NOT!

Any shows this weekend? The weather report isn’t looking too bad. I’m loving these cool days, we had some shows this summer that were downright unbearable, but we went!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good to see you on Circletrack!

Unfortunately no shows that Nick (GTO Man) has been able to find, so please let us know if you here of one. I think the car show season is pretty well done for now. Do you have any pictures of your new Mustang?

circletrack
    Participant

im001871a6uu.jpg

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ah very nice! :salut:

GTO Man
    Quote:
    im001871a6uu.jpg

Sharp car, I’m sure it is a blast to drive. That is a nice shade of blue.

GTO Man

I couldn’t find any shows to put on the calendar for this weekend. People don’t want to take a chance of planning a show when the weather can be so unpredictable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Circletrack – That is a beautiful shade of blue. Extremely classy looking car!

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I also really love the blue!!! I think my favorite color blue is the tbird peacock blue from the classic birds, but I think this may top that!!! thumbsup.gif It has a great radiance to it! By the way what would you guys think of a new calendar for the events next year rather than a page?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.