We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip clue ????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    How about an auto treasure hunt . How we could do this is come up with a part that would be a difficult to guess . we could hide our hint or (clue’s)
    in other neighboring forums. I’m not quite sure how to kick it of but we would search for our clues starting on a Monday and reveal the answer on a Friday. Say we started of with a year , example: 1953 ??? what in the auto world happened in 53 ? what car was born? when that is established you move on to a particular item or option about that year. when that is established we could figure out the name of that part whether it was a bumper or tail pipe or cig-lighter. As we go we could have an area to put our names to let others know that we have gotten threw the first and are ready to move on to the second . Now let me tell you I really stink at this lets say I’m quite clueless but it will be fun to try . Any one else have any Ideas on how to pull this of , or if even interested.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

June 1953 Assembly line FLINT, Mi…..

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Folks
    How about an auto treasure hunt . How we could do this is come up with a part that would be a difficult to guess . we could hide our hint or (clue’s)
    in other neighboring forums. I’m not quite sure how to kick it of but we would search for our clues starting on a Monday and reveal the answer on a Friday. Say we started of with a year , example: 1953 ??? what in the auto world happened in 53 ? what car was born? when that is established you move on to a particular item or option about that year. when that is established we could figure out the name of that part whether it was a bumper or tail pipe or cig-lighter. As we go we could have an area to put our names to let others know that we have gotten threw the first and are ready to move on to the second . Now let me tell you I really stink at this lets say I’m quite clueless but it will be fun to try . Any one else have any Ideas on how to pull this of , or if even interested.

Sounds like a great idea! It would be alot of fun! Why don’t we have an official list of links to other forums that we can post in, that way its a little bit easier to find the info (narrowing it down from several millions websites w00t.gif ). I’ve started an official topic about it here:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1388#1388

GTO Man

So what are we looking for in this treasure hunt?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    So what are we looking for in this treasure hunt?

Check out the treasure hunt forum. It could be a picture or something else (probably a picture thumbsup.gif)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.