We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge …’Could not resist

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,
    just a little topic regarding the Sony PSP…
    I live in France, it won’t be available before September 1st icon_sad.gif
    But, I ordered one on a Hong-Kong site (www.lik-sang.com), and got it today ! w00t.gif

I just could not resist, I saw one last weekend and this is really one hell of a machine, a technology concentrate.
    The picture is so accurate, it is just simply amazing.
    That thing is really well made to my opinion, not a toy, no “cheap” look (and no cheap price either !).
    I have 2 games for the moment, and 2 others on their way ; one of them is Ridge Racers (cars, cars ! sunny.gif ).
    Well, not to take too long with this little (personal icon_cheesygrin.gif ) topic, if any of you is interested and has the opportunity to try it, you’ll be surprised with the image quality, you won’t be disappointed icon_cool.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

You’ll have to post some pictures when you get it!!! icon_cheesygrin.gif That does look really cool, besides games I think it plays DVDs and MP3s, so its really versetile! thumbsup.gif And its so small…

Great!!! Drogar-SunGlass(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a nice little piece. It also has wi-fi and it’s own web browser so you’re able to check the net and your e-mail if you are at a place with a wi-fi setup.

You have the complete package and Sony is looking to put the knock out punch to Nintendo’s Gameboy Advance and take it to Apple’s iPod.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    It is a nice little piece. It also has wi-fi and it’s own web browser so you’re able to check the net and your e-mail if you are at a place with a wi-fi setup.

You have the complete package and Sony is looking to put the knock out punch to Nintendo’s Gameboy Advance and take it to Apple’s iPod.

But from what I’ve read the PSP only plays mindvds, which hold signifcantly less than ipods?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.