We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Cruises and Shows for September 4 – 9

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Platteville on Sunday. icon_punk.gif

I’ve been disappointed the last two years with that GTO club show, there best of show has went to a 1992 Corvette dontknow.gif Not only did it happen once, but twice. There were many other well-deserving cars for that award at that show in the past.

icon_headbang.gif

GTO Man

I see there is a show Saturday in Horicon and at the Decoy Bar & Grill in Edgerton. Has anyone been to either of those before?

jonmandude
    Participant

No I have not been to either show, but I have heard many good comments about Horicon.

moparkid25
    Participant

Went to the Decoy quite a few years ago, had a pretty good turnout from what I remember.

icon_headbang.gif

Amigo2k

Zip for me this week. I’m headed up to Door county with a cabin on lake MI with my name on it…..

circletrack
    Participant

Horicon has been good in the past, they moved it to a park this year from the John Deere land they used to have it on. We’re going to hit Don Miller on Sunday…

jonmandude
    Participant

Don Miller is Sunday?

circletrack
    Participant
    Quote:
    Don Miller is Sunday?

Yes, Don Miller Odana

GTO Man

I just added a show in Waterloo on Saturday.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Don Miller for me on Sunday and QSL Thursday

jonmandude
    Participant

hopefully QSL thursday. The weather doesn’t look good

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have heard that the show in Waterloo has been cancelled for this year. I understand that the local VFW group will try and resurrect this show for next year, 2008, but cannot pull it off this year. I do not have a flyer for this show and I haven’t heard any of the hard core car show folks talking about this one, so I would call or look into it before I drove to Waterloo this year.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    I have heard that the show in Waterloo has been cancelled for this year. I understand that the local VFW group will try and resurrect this show for next year, 2008, but cannot pull it off this year. I do not have a flyer for this show and I haven’t heard any of the hard core car show folks talking about this one, so I would call or look into it before I drove to Waterloo this year.

Thanks for posting that. I will take it off the calendar.

GTO Man

I will be going to the Don Miller show on Sunday. It is an all makes/models show. The weather looks ideal so I think it should be a good turnout.

circletrack
    Participant

The Waterloo show has been good in the past, but they need to move it back to Fireman’s Park where it all started. I’ll always remember one year going and the acorns were bouncing off cars left and right, not what you want at a show!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.